Theatre Works Silicon Valley presents The 39 Steps, a wildly entertaining Alfred Hitchcock spoof at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts. Beginning on Wednesday, January 19, and running until Sunday, February 13, this uproarious spoof of Alfred Hitchcock’s classic film features a notorious fugitive and a spellbound blonde. Will they or won’t they save Britain from a den of spies? This ingenious homage to one of the master’s greatest films uses a vivid array of creations in order to take its audience to heights of theatrical invention.
To Purchase Tickets
To purchase tickets to the show or for more information, visit www.theatreworks.org/the-39-steps.
Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
500 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
Driving Direction from Our Hotel to the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts:
1. Head west on Fairchild Drive toward Leong Drive and go 66 feet.
2. Continue onto Leong Drive and go 0.3 miles.
3. Turn right to stay on Leong Drive and go 138 feet.
4. Turn left at Moffett Boulevard and go 0.8 miles.
5. Continue onto Castro Street and the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts will be on the right-hand side.